The ignorance is stunning... 🤓“Yes, you read that correctly, Senator Maureen Walsh (R - Washington State) seems to believe that nurses actually have time to sit around and play cards at work.”Nurse.org nurse.org/articles/senat…
I agree re @AmericanAir and “its Terrible New Seats.”Not being able to store a small computer bag under the seat in front of you in First Class is mildly infuriating.Small details like this make me think the airline really does hate its customers. travelupdate.boardingarea.com…
Optimization wouldn’t mean 100% utilization. Insisting on 100% utilization is the problem. twitter.com/zamishka/statu…
Mark Graban has been tirelessly studying the application of LEAN to health care, with an emphasis on respect for the people served by the system as well as the people who provide excellent care. He has an accurate sense of how things work in health systems, which makes his work more meaningful for people who want to make them better.
- Is “Kaizen” a Slogan or a Methodology for the Seattle Mariners? April 18, 2019Mark Graban
- The CEO Leading the Culture Change at ZSFGH April 16, 2019Mark Graban
- A Lean Guy Reads “Health Leaders” on Nursing Retention and Leadership April 15, 2019Mark Graban
- Operational Excellence Mixtape: April 12, 2019 April 12, 2019Ryan McCormack
- Another Example of Small Steps as a Starting Point for Success April 11, 2019Mark Graban
The concepts outlined in this book are the most powerful tools that I have ever encountered to foster innovation, ownership, and accountability at the front line staff level. This is a must read for any leader in today’s increasingly complex healthcare industry.