Use the form below to sign up for an occasional (every month or two) newsletter with updates about Mark Graban’s books and tips for your Lean journey.
“Danny Farquhar, who suffered a brain hemorrhage from a ruptured aneurysm last April 20 with the Chicago White Sox, began wearing custom-made head protection Thursday for his return to pitching with the New York Yankees” - #safety espn.com/mlb/story/_/id…
As the paperback version of my book "Measures of Success" is being finalized, the designer of the book interior suggested some tweaks to the cover to incorporate green and blue, since those colors are used a lot inside the book. 3rd option added.Do you have a strong preference? pic.twitter.com/KnEs36oR2k
As the paperback version of my book "Measures of Success" is being finalized, the designer of the book interior suggested some tweaks to the cover to incorporate green and blue, since those colors are used a lot inside the book.Do you have any strong preference? pic.twitter.com/lSxuxEQkMC
I made Valentine's Day dinner for my wife, which included a saute pan in the oven. How did I error proof against reaching in and touching the hot handle? Putting an oven mitt on the oven door, right at the point of use. More effective than saying, "Don't forget." pic.twitter.com/sF2w31dmFS
Mark Graban has been tirelessly studying the application of LEAN to health care, with an emphasis on respect for the people served by the system as well as the people who provide excellent care. He has an accurate sense of how things work in health systems, which makes his work more meaningful for people who want to make them better.
- Personal Kaizen: The Elliptical, My iPhone, and Focus February 15, 2019Mark Graban
- Podcast #332 – Jason Burt, on Being Coached by Toyota February 14, 2019Mark Graban
- To Get Your Personal or Professional Changes Back on Track, Focus More on “The Why” Than “The What February 13, 2019Mark Graban
- A New “Measures of Success” Giveaway; Workshops & 3 Takeaways From the Book; A Chart I Don’t Like February 12, 2019Mark Graban
- Having Higher Costs Doesn’t Mean You’re Entitled to Raise Prices February 11, 2019Mark Graban
The concepts outlined in this book are the most powerful tools that I have ever encountered to foster innovation, ownership, and accountability at the front line staff level. This is a must read for any leader in today’s increasingly complex healthcare industry.