Use the form below to sign up for an occasional (every month or two) newsletter with updates about Mark Graban’s books and tips for your Lean journey.
Would some say the same about medicine? twitter.com/allenholub/sta…
“As a Globe article summarized, those records showed 224 instances of foreign objects left inside patients after surgery, versus just 33 reported to the DPH.” #patientsafety bostonglobe.com/opinion/edito…
Mark Graban has been tirelessly studying the application of LEAN to health care, with an emphasis on respect for the people served by the system as well as the people who provide excellent care. He has an accurate sense of how things work in health systems, which makes his work more meaningful for people who want to make them better.
- Come See a Culture of Continuous Improvement at Franciscan Health This October! June 24, 2019Mark Graban
- Operational Excellence Mixtape: June 21, 2019 June 22, 2019Ryan McCormack
- What Chefs and Restauranteurs Say About Learning From Failures & Mistakes June 20, 2019Mark Graban
- Bob Lutz on Tesla, Threats, & Communication About Quality – and Implications for Healthcare June 19, 2019Mark Graban
- A PDSA Cycle in the Early Days of Baseball Uniforms June 18, 2019Mark Graban
The concepts outlined in this book are the most powerful tools that I have ever encountered to foster innovation, ownership, and accountability at the front line staff level. This is a must read for any leader in today’s increasingly complex healthcare industry.