Use the form below to sign up for an occasional (every month or two) newsletter with updates about Mark Graban’s books and tips for your Lean journey.
"...why don’t we all agree on the right next step? It could be because everyone has a different experience, different data and different goals." seths.blog/2021/04/everyo…
“Mr. Brooks and others said they wished their 10-hour shift had a break period longer than 30 minutes because in the vast warehouse, they can spend almost half their break just walking to and from the lunchroom.” nytimes.com/2021/04/16/tec…
How emails do you get like this each day? “Dear Blogger. I loved your [random post from years ago]. We recently wrote [completely unrelated blog on a totally different topic]. We thought you’d want to link to our post...” Um, no.
- Rituso Shingo on The Toyota Production System and SMEDApril 13, 2021Mark Graban
- Ryan McCormack’s Operational Excellence Mixtape: April 9, 2021April 9, 2021Ryan McCormack
- Katie Labedz on “How to Improve Absolutely Anything”April 7, 2021Mark Graban
- The Tragic Hospital Elevator Story That’s Hard to BelieveApril 6, 2021Mark Graban
- Why “On Deck Chairs” Can Improve a Covid Vaccination Clinic Flow and ThroughputApril 3, 2021Mark Graban